Why Chiang Mai?
International arrivals to Chiang Mai are still growing.
Close to 10 million people are expected to make their way to Chiang Mai.
2015 – 8.3 million visitors
2016 – 9.4 million visitors
2017 – 10.2 million visitors
In 2017, 4.5 million are Chinese tourist.
Arrivals are expected to rise in 2020.
It is estimated that in 2020 the number of travelers will cross the unprecedented 13 million mark.
In 2015/16 & 17 Thailand was ranked the #1 most popular country for Chinese tourism.
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) forecasts revenue of $3.4 trillion baht
(US $9.1 billion) in tourism revenue in 2019 by attracting from second tier Chinese and European
cities and focusing on tourist quality.
“China will remain the biggest source of arrival this year with 9.7 million visitors in 2020”
Jasmine Hills Serviced Townhouse – Buy to Lease investment scheme
- 8% guaranteed rental income per year.
- Maximum 30 years tenure
- No sinking funds
- Jasmine Hills Suites Co. Ltd is responsible for the property management.
Jasmine Hills Serviced Townhouse – property information
- Single-storey serviced townhouse with roof top garden.
- Total size of property: 14 meters x 8 meters = 112 square meters.
- Total living area: 8 meters x 8 meters = 64 square meters.
- Fully furnished with lighting, water heater, air-conditioning, furniture & electrical device.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining area & kitchen
- Price per unit 1,900,000 baht.
- Leasehold for 30 years.
- Lease registered with the Thailand provincial land office.
- Free 14 nights stay per annum
- Additional room discount 20%